|Residence Hall Visitation|
Every visitation option will meet the following criteria:
- Residence Hall visitation will not be scheduled during the week of Spring Break. Exact information relative to the first day of visitation for the semester will be posted in each residence hall.
- A desk sign-in and sign-out procedure is required. Residents will use their hall or area lobby desks as check-in points and residents having visitors must show their student identification cards at the check-in points.
- Residents will accompany their visitors to and from check-in points. Unaccompanied visitors or unauthorized persons are permitted only in public areas of residence halls, i.e. lobbies, recreation areas. Members of the opposite sex found elsewhere in a residence hall unaccompanied by a resident of the building will be considered trespassers. Student trespassers may be subject to action by the University and/or civil authorities.
- A maximum of five (5) visitors per room or apartment is permitted.
- Residents and their visitors will wear clothing suitable for classroom attire while visitors are present in their rooms.
- Room checks may be made at any time during a visitation program.
- Visiting hours in public areas in residence halls extend from 8:00 AM to the close of the visitation program. Residence halls will be secured at the time of closing.
- A parent of the opposite sex is permitted to visit a student's room at times other than visitation periods provided that a residence hall staff member grants permission.