- B.S. Chemical Physics - University of Science and Technology of China, P. R. of China - 1985
- Ph.D. Physical Chemistry - University of Notre Dame - 1990
- Professor, Chemistry Department - University of Memphis - August 2011-present
- Dunavant Professor, Chemistry Department - University of Memphis - 2015-2018
- Associate Professor, Chemistry Department - University of Memphis - August 2003 to August 2011
- Associate Professor, Chemistry Department - North Carolina Agriticultural and Technical State University - August 2002 - August 2003
- Assistant Professor, Chemistry Department - North Carolina Agriculture and Technical State University - August 1996 to August 2002
- Research Associate, Chemical Engineering Department - University of Houston - April 1994 - July 1996
- Research Associate, Institute of Polymer Science - University of Akron - Oct 1990 - Dec 1993
- Alumni Association of Distinguished Research Award - University of Memphis - 2018
- Distinguished Research Award - College of Arts and Science, University of Memphis - 2017
- Dunavant Professor - University of Memphis - 2015-2018
- PI of Millionair - University of Memphis - 2012
- Outstanding Volunteer - Central North Carolina American Chemical Society Section, ACS - 2001
- Undergraduate, 98 Spring - Shawn Austin - NCA&T, B.S. in Chem. Engineering, 98 Spring
- Undergraduate student, worked with me 98 Spring, 99 Fall - Flecia Martin - 2000 Spring (B.S. in Chem. Eng.), NCA&T
- undergraduate student, worked with me 99 Fall - Nikki McCray - 2000 Spring (B.S. in Chem. Eng.), NCA&T
- undergraduate student, worked from 2001 spring-2003 Spring - Derek Howard - 2004 Fall (B.S. in Electrical Eng.), NCA&T
- undergraduate student, worked with me 2003 spring - Rhonda McCoy Scott Orelli - 2003 Spring (B.S. in Chemistry), NCA&T
- Masters - Qiang Lin (thesis supervisor) - 2001 Spring (M.S. in Chemistry), NCA&T
- M.S in chemistry - Yingchuan Gong ( thesis supervisor) - 2002 Spring (M.S. in Chemistry) NCA&T
- M.S. student - Shu Lu (thesis supervisor, transferred to Dr. Basti) - Transferred to Dr. Basti at NC A&T at 2003
- Ph.D. - Wenhua Jiang - Ph.D. Fall, 2006
- Ph.D. - Jesse Ziebarth - Ph.D, Fall 2009
- Postdoctoral - Xiaohua Hu - Spring 2004 to Spring 2006
- Postdoctoral - Jianhua Huang - April 2005 to March 2006
- Undergraduate student (REU student from Thiel College) - Scott Orelli - 2005 Spring, Thiel College, B.S. in chemistry
- Undergraduate student, worked with me 2004 Fall and 05 Spring - Shazia Khan - 2005 Spring, B.S. in chemistry, Univ. of Memphis
- undergraduate student at University of Alabama Birmingham - Alexander Vaughn - REU student summer 2006
- Undergraduate student at Northwestern Missouri College - Jennifer Williams - REU student summer 2006
- Ph.D student - Sarah Miller - transferred to other university at 2006
- undergraduate student - Bhumin Patel - 2009 Spring, B.S, University of Memphis
- undergraduate student - Keith Hardin - worked with me from Spring and summer 2008
- graduate student - Aaron Masur - M.S., summer 2010
- graduate student - Kimberly Griswold - left program in May 2009
- postdoc - Yutian Zhu - Nov 2008-Dec 2010
- postdoc - Kaixu Song - Nov 2008 to Nov 2009
- Visiting Ph.D student (from ChangChun Instittue of Applied Chemistry) - Ziqi Li - Jan 2008-Jan 2009, obtained Ph.D. in China on May
- Ph.D - Tim Robbins - Dec, 2014
- Ph.D - Brittany Burton Lott - May 2014
- M.S. - Jeffery Haugen - Dec 2013
- undergraduate - Alec Underhill -
- undergraduate - Melanie Sparks -
- undergraduate - Tawanda Charumuka -
- undergraduate - Stephanie Sandor - worked with me in summer 2010
- Ph.D. - Elise Chaffin - May 2016
- undergraduate - Nicole Whittaker - Spring 2013
- undergraduate - Abigail Gardiner - worked with me from Jan 2015-Fall 2016
- Postdoc - Jesse Ziebarth - August 2013 - present
- undergraduate - David LeVine - May 2015
- Graduate Student - Dennis Kennetz Jr. - M.S. May 2017
- Ph.D. - Caleb Gallops - 2021
- Ph.D - Jim Barr - August 2020
- Ph.D. candidate - Hossain Shadman - 2023
- Ph.D. candidate - Saghar Gomrok - 2023
- Undergraduate - Christopher Litle - 2023
- Discovery of Exosome-based molecular biomarkers for predicting prostate cancer impending metastasis (role:PI) - Memphis-Meharry Collaboration Program - $50,000 - 7/1/2021-6/30/2022
- Single exosome protein profiling with surface enhanced Raman scattering imaging (role:co-I) - NIH/NCI - $415,740 - 7/1/2020-6/30/2023
- Biofabrication of 3-Dimensional polymeric network composites for tissue regeneration scaffolds and delivery devices (role: co-PI) - University of Tennessee Health Science Center - 60,000 - 9/1/2018-8/31/2019
- Hybrid nanoparticles for isolation and detection of circulating tumor cells (role:co-PI) - NIH/NCI - $405435 - 5/01/2015-5/01/2018
- Multiscale modeling of polymer based gene delivery vector (role: PI) - National Institutes of Healths - $314,493 - 6/1/2013-5/31/2016
- Tennessee solar conversion and storage using outreach, research and education (TN-SCORE), NSF Epscore award (1004083) (role: PI on the Memphis site) - National Science Foundation - $1.2 million to Memphis site - 8/31/2010-7/31/2015
- Modeling modeling and rational design of non-viral based gene delivery vectors (role:PI) - Oak Ridge Associated University - $75,000 - 7/1/2009-7/1/2013
- New Chromatographic separations of polyolefins (role:PI) - National Science Foundation - $218,624 - 9/1/2007-8/31//2011
- Computer simulation of new separation schemes for branched polymers - ACS/PRF - $90,000 - 9/2007-8/2010
- S-STEM scholarship program: building upon a legacy of success, co-PI - NSF - $499,627 - 1/2007-12/2010
- Molecular modeling of ribosome functions and assembly -funded (role: co-PI; and PI on the subcontract) - Subcontract from Iowa State University/NIH - $187,433 - 10/2006-10/2010
- Lattice Monte Carlo simulation of polymer paritioning in high osmotic pressure chromatography-Funded - North Carolina Super Computer Center - 10,000 CPU units 7,000 CPU units 6,000 CPU units 7,000 CPU units - 10/97-1/99 2/99-5/00 5/00-6/01 6/01-5/02
- Strengthening biomedical research/training capability (role: PI) - National Institutes of Health (NICHD, 1G11-HD034918). - $221,376 - 8/01-12/03
- Molecular modeling of the stability of HIV protease-Funded - National Institutes of Health(NIGMS, MBRS program), 2S06GM08019-29A1 - $104,582 - 9/01-8/03
- HPC and visualization in chemistry (PI, 90%)-Funded - North Carolina Super Computer Center - Award an SGI computer - 8/98-5/99
- Thermodynamics of nondilute polymer solutions in confining geometries.(co-PI, 50%) - National Science Foundation, DMR-987636 - $347,392 - 1/99-8/2002
- Lattice Monte Carlo simulation of polymer partitioning-Funded - ACS/PRF type G ( 32707-GB5) - $20,000 - 1/98-8/00
- Transforming the Master - Council of graduate schools, North Carolina A&T State University - $7,500 - 4/02-10/02
- Dunuvant Travel Award - College of Arts and Science, Univ of Memphis - $500 - summer 2006
- Chemistry lecture series on materials and biomedical research - University of Memphis, Enrichment Fund - $1000 - 9/1/2007-5/30/2008
- Modeling DNA separations in microfluidic devices - Research Fund, the University of Memphis - $7000 - 7/06-7/07
- Meoscale simulations of transport of nanoparticles through microchannel - University of Memphis, Faculty Research Grant - $4500 - 7/1/2014-6/32/2015
- Blood Based Early Detection of Alzheimer Disease Using SERS-SVT - College of Arts and Science - $10,000 - July 2020-June 2021
- North Carolina A&T - Computer Advisory Committee (Chair) - 1996-2003
- North Carolina A&T State University - Seminar Committee (Chair) - 2000
- North Carolina A&T State University - Research Committee Chair - 2001-2003
- North Carolina A&T State University - Undergraduate Recruit Committee - 98-2003
- North Carolina A&T State University - Graduate studies committee - 2001-2003
- North Carolina A&T State University--College level - Research and Planning Committee - Fall 2000-Spring 2001
- University of Memphis--Chemistry Department - Graduate studies committee - Fall 2003-Fall 2012
- University of Memphis--University Service - Research Computational Advisory Committee (chair) - Fall 2004-Fall 2006
- University of Memphis--University Service - Effort Certification Committee - Spring 2010
- University of Memphis-Chemistry Department - Faculty Search Committee (Inorganic/physical search) - Fall 2007
- University of Memphis-Chemistry Department - Faculty Search Committee (Analytical search) - Fall 2009
- University of Memphis - Faculty Search Committee (Physical Chemistry), Chair - Fall 2011
- University of Memphis - Tenure and Promotion Committee Chair - Fall 2011-Fall 2013
- University of Memphis - Senator - Fall 2013-Fall 2015
- University of Memphis - Undergraduate Studies Committee - Fall 2013-present
- Polymers in Therapeutic Delivery, Edited by Tomoko Fujiwara, X. Michael Liu, Yuichi Ohya, Yongmei Wang, ACS Symposium Series volume 1350, 2020
- Recent Progress in Separation of Macromolecules and Particulates, ACS Symposium Series vol. 1281, edited by Yongmei Wang, Wei Gao, Sara Orski, X. Michael Liu. Publisher: American Chemical Society
- Exosomal Surface Protein Detection with Quantum Dots and Immunomagnetic Capture for Cancer Detection. Vinduska, V., Gallops, C. E., O’Connor, R., Wang, Y., & Huang, X. (2021). Nanomaterials, 11(7), 1853. https://doi.org/10.3390/nano11071853
- Insights on the Coupling of Plasmonic Nanoparticles from Near-Field Spectra Determined via Discrete Dipole Approximations. Barr, J. W.; Gomrok, S.; Chaffin, E.; Huang, X.; Wang, Y. J. Phys. Chem. C 2021, 125 (9), 5260–5268.
- Modified Electrospun Chitosan Membranes for Controlled Release of Simvastatin. Murali, V. P.; Fujiwara, T.; Gallop, C.; Wang, Y.; Wilson, J. A.; Atwill, M. T.; Kurakula, M.; Bumgardner, J. D. Int. J. Pharm. 2020, 584.
- Immunomagnetic Capture and Multiplexed Surface Marker Detection of Circulating Tumor Cells with Magnetic Multicolor Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Nanotags. Wilson, R. E.; O’Connor, R.; Gallops, C. E.; Kwizera, E. A.; Noroozi, B.; Morshed, B. I.; Wang, Yongmei.; Huang, Xxiaohua. ACS Appl. Mater.& interfaces 2020, 12 (42).
- Coarse-Grained Simulations of the Impact of Chain Length and Stiffness on the Formation and Aggregation of Polyelectrolyte Complexes. Gallops, C. E., Ziebarth, J. D., & Wang, Y. (2020). Macromolecular Theory and Simulations, 2000015. https://doi.org/10.1002/mats.202000015
- Effect of the Protonation Level and Ionic Strength on the Structure of Linear Polyethyleneimine. Caleb Gallops, Jesse D Ziebarth, Chang Yu, Yongmei Wang, ACS Omega 4 (4), 7255–7264 (2019)
- Near-field and far-field optical properties of magnetic plasmonic core-shell nanoparticles with non-spherical shapes: a discrete dipole approximation study, Shweta Bhardwaj, Jim Barr, Elise Chaffin, Xiaohua Huang, and Yongmei Wang. AIP Adv. 9, 025021 (2019)
- Controllable self-assembled plasmonic vesicle-based three-dimensional SERS platform for picomolar detection of hydrophobic contaminants. X. Huang, Y. Liu, Jim Barr, Jibin Song, Zhimei He, Yongmei Wang, Z. Nie, Y. Xiong, Xiaoyuan Chen Nanoscale 10: 13202–13211 (2018)
- Synthesis and properties of magnetic-optical core-shell nanoparticles, Elyahb Allie Kwizera, Elise Chaffin, Yongmei Wang, Xiaohua Huang. RCS Advances, 7, 17137 (2017)
- Structural comparisons of PEI/DNA and PEI/siRNA complexes revealed with molecular dynamic simulations. Jesse Ziebarth, Dennis Kennetz, Nyles Walker, Yongmei Wang, J. Phys. Chem. B, 121, 1941-1952 (2017)
- Comparison of Critical Adsorption Points of Ring Polymers with Linear Polymers. Ziebarth J. D, Gardiner A. A, Wang Yongmei, Jeong, Y., Ahn, J. Jin, Y., Chang, Taihyun. Macromolecules 49(22):8780–8788. (2016) doi:10.1021/acs.macromol.6b01925.
- Dependence of SERS enhancement on the chemical composition and structure of Ag/Au hybrid nanoparticles, Elise Chaffin, Ryan T. O’Connor, James Barr, Xiaohua Huang, Yongmei Wang, J. Chem. Phys. 145, 054706 (2016)
- Interactions of Complex Polymers with Nanoporous Substrate, Jesse D. Ziebarth, Yongmei Wang, Soft Matter 12, 5245-5256 (2016) (invited review)
- Size- and Shape-Controlled Synthesis and Properties of Magnetic-Plasmonic Core-Shell Nanoparticles, Elyahb Kwizera, Elise Chaffin, Xiao Shen, Jingyi Chen, Qiang Zou, Zhiming Wu, Zheng Gai, Saheel Bhana, Ryan O'Connor, Lijia Wang, Hitesh Adhikari, Sanjay Mishra, Yongmei Wang, Xiaohua Huang, J. Phys. Chem. C. (2016)
for enrichment and detection of circulating tumor cells, Saheel Bhana, Yongmei
Wang, Xiaohua Huang, Nanomedicine 10,
- A Monte Carlo
study on LCCC characterization of graft copolymers at the critical condition of
side chains, Yutian Zhu, Jesse D. Ziebarth, Chao Fu, Yongmei Wang, Polymer 67, 47-54 (2015),
- Interplay of
Coil–Globule Transition and Surface Adsorption of a Lattice HP Protein Model, Meng-bo
Luo, Jesse D. Ziebarth, Yongmei Wang, J.
Phys. Chem. B., 118, 14913-14921 (2014) (doi:10.1021/jp506126d)
- Impact of Core Dielectric
Properties on the Localized Surface Plasmonic Spectra of Gold-Coated Magnetic
Core-Shell Nanoparticles. Chaffin EA, Bhana S, O’Connor RT, Huang X, Wang Y. J
Phys Chem B. 118, 14-76-14084 (2014). doi:10.1021/jp505202k.
- Comparison of
monovalent and divalent ion distributions around a DNA duplex with molecular
dynamics simulation and a Poisson-Botlzmann approach, Timothy J. Robbins, Jesse
D. Ziebarth, Yongmei Wang, Biopolymer,
101, 834-848 (2014) (doi:10.1002/bip.22461)
- Capture and detection of cancer cells in whole blood with magnetic–optical nanoovals, Saheel Bhana, Elise A. Chaffin, Yongmei Wang, Sanjay R. Mishra, and Xiaohua Huang, Nanomedicine, 9, 593-606, doi:10.2217/nnm.13.77 (2014)
- HPLC characterization of hydrogenous polystyrene-b-deuterated polystyrene using isotope effect, Sanghoon Lee, Hyojoon Lee, Lam Thieu, Youncheol Jeong, Taihyun Chang, Chao Fu, Yutian Zhu, Yongmei Wang, Macromolecules 46, 9114-9121 (2013). (doi:10.1021/ma4018247)
- A comparative study of ribosomal proteins: linkage between amino acid distribution and ribosomal assembly, Brittany Burton Lott, Yongmei Wang, Takuya Nakazato, BMC Biophysics 6:13, doi: 10.1186/2046-1682-6-13 (2013)
- Can the Individual Block in Block Copolymer be Made Chromatographically "Invisible" at the Critical Condition of Its Corresponding Homopolymer? Xiaoping Yang, Yutian Zhu, Yongmei Wang, Polymer, 45, 3730-3736 (2013)
- Vibrational spectra, DFT calculations, and conformations of 5'-Chloro-1-isopropyl-7-azaindirubin-3'-oxime, Timothy Robbins, Yongmei Wang, Q.-Z. Yao, Z.-H. Wang, J. Cheng, and Y.-S. Li, Journal of Molecular Structure 1048, 51 (2013) (doi:10.1016/j.molstruc.2013.05.012).
- Quantitative analysis of oleic acid and three types of polyethers according to the number of hydroxy end groups in Polysorbate 80 by hydrophilic interaction chromatography at critical conditions. Zhang, Rui, Wang, Yu, Ji, Yu, Shi, Bei.-Jia, Zhang, Zai-Ping, Zhang, Hai-Yan, Yang, Ming, Wang, Yongmei, Journal of chromatography. A, 1272, 73–80 (2013). doi:10.1016/j.chroma.2012.11.070
- A structural-based strategy for recognition of transcription factor binding sites. Xu, Beisi, Schones, Dustin. E., Wang, Yongmei, Liang, Haojun. & Li, Guohui. PloS one 8, e52460 (2013).
- Effect of initial ion positions on the interactions of monovalent and divalent ions with a DNA duplex as revealed with atomistic molecular dynamics simulations, Timothy J. Robbins, Yongmei Wang, J. Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 31, 1311-1323 (2013) (appeared online Nov 16th, 2012, DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2012.732344).
- Molecular dynamics and neutron scattering study of the dependence of polyelectrolyte dendrimer conformation on counterion behavior, Bin Wu, Wei-Ren Chen, Takeshi Egami, Xin Li, Yun Liu, Yongmei Wang, Changwoo Do, Linoel Porcar, Kunlun Hong, Li Liu, Gregory S. Smith and Sean C. Smith, J. Chem. Phys., 137, 064902, (2012) (DOI: 10.1063/1.472190).
- Synthesis and Properties of Near Infrared-absorbing Magnetic-optical Nanopins, Saheel Bhana, Binod K. Rai, Sanjay Mishra, Yongmei Wang, Xiaohua Huang. Nanoscale, 4, 4939-4942, (2012).
- Identification of a novel cryptochrome differentiating domain required for feedback repression in circadian clock function, Sanjoy K. Khan, Haiyan Xu, Mak Uka-Tadenuma, Brittany Burton, Yongmei Wang, Hiroki R. Ueda, Andrew C. Liu, J. Mol. Biol. 287, 25917-25926 (2012) (DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M112.368001).
A Computational Investigation on the Connection between Dynamics Properties of Ribosomal Proteins and Ribosome Assembly, Brittany Burton, Michael Zimmerman, Robert Jernigan, Yongmei Wang, PLos Comp. Biology , 8 (5): e1002530 (2012) (DOI: 10.1371/journal.pcbi.1002530)
- Structured water in polyelectrolyte dendrimers: Understanding small angle neutron scattering results through atomistic simulation, Bin Wu, B. Kerkeni, T. Egami, C. Do, Y. Liu, Yongmei Wang, L. Porcar, K. Hong, S. C. Smith, E. L. Liu, G. S. Smith, Wei-Ren Chen, J. Chem. Phys. 136, 144901 (2012).
- Multicompartment micellar aggregates of amphiphilic ABC triblock copolymer in selective solvents for C block: A Monte Carlo simulation, Yutian Zhu, Haizhou Yu, Yongmei Wang, Jie Cui, Weixin Kong, Wei Jiang, Soft Matter 8, 4695-4707 (2012).
- Characterization of ethylene-propylene copolymers with high-temperature gradient adsorption liquid chromatography and CRYSTAF, Tibor Macko, Robert Brull, Yongmei Wang, Baudilio Coto, Inmaculada Suarez, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 122, 3211-3217 (2011).
- Dependence of critical condition in liquid chromatography on the pore size of column substrates, Yutian Zhu, Jesse Ziebarth, Yongmei Wang, Polymer 52, 3219-3225 (2011)
- A review on the development of liquid chromatography systems for polyolefins, Tibor Macko, Robert Brull, Yutian Zhu, Yongmei Wang, J. Sep. Sci. 33, 3446-3454 (2010). (invited review)
- Partitioning of star branched polymers into pores at three chromatography conditions. Yongmei Wang, Aaron Masur, Yutian Zhu, Jesse Ziebarth, J. Chromatography A, 1217, 6102-6109 (2010)
- Transport of Star-Branched Polymers in Nanoscale Pipe Channels Simulated with Dissipative Particle Dynamics Simulation. Ziqi Li, Yajie Li, Yongmei Wang, ZhaoYan Sun, Lijia An, Macromolecules 43 (13), 5896-5903 (2010)
- Coarse-grained molecular dynamics simulations of DNA condensation by block copolymers and formation of core-corona structures. Jesse Ziebarth, Yongmei Wang, J. Phys. Chem. B, 114, 6225-6232 (2010)
- How well can one separate copolymers according to both chemical composition and sequence distributions? Yutian Zhu, Tibor Macok, Jesse Ziebarth, Yongmei Wang, Macromolecules 43, 5888-5895 (2010)
- Effect of competition on selective adsorption of
heteropolymers onto heterogeneous surfaces, Bhumin Patel, Jesse Ziebarth,
Yongmei Wang, Macromolecules 43,
- Understanding the protonation behavior of linear
polyethylenimine in solutions through Monte Carlo
simulations, Jesse D. Ziebarth, Yongmei Wang, Biomacromolecules 11, 29-38 (2010)
- Molecular dynamics simulation of complexation between
DNA-polycations, Jesse Ziebarth, Yongmei Wang, Biophys. J, 97, 1971-1983 (2009)
- Liquid chromatographic separation of olefin oligomers
and its relation to separation of polyolefins-an overview, Tibor Macko, Harald
Pasch, Yongmei Wang, Macromolecular
Symposia, 282, 93-100 (2009)
- High-temperature gradient adsorption liquid
chromatography, a novel way of separation of polyolefins, T. Macko, R. Brull,
Y. Wang, Y. Thomann. The Column, vol
5, pp 15-20 (2009)
- Retention behavior of star-shaped polystyrene near the chromatographic critical condition, K. Im; H.-W. Park; Y. Kim; S. Ahn; T. Chang; K. Lee; H.-J. Lee; J. Ziebarth, Y. Wang. Macromolecules 41 (9), 3375-3383 (2008)
- Dissipative particle dynamics simulation on a ternary system with nanoparticles, double-hydrophilic block copolymers and solvent, Jianhua Huang, Mengbo Luo, Yongmei Wang, J. Phys. Chem. B 112 (22), 6735-6741 (2008)
- Selective adsorption of heteropolymer onto heterogeneous surfaces-interplay between sequences and surface patterns, J. D. Ziebarth, J. Williams, Yongmei Wang, Macromolecules 41 (13), 4929-4936 (2008)
- Dissipative particle dynamics simulation of on-chip hydrodynamic chromatography, Yongmei Wang, Wenhua Jiang, Sarah Miller, Eugene Eckstein, J. Chromatography A 1198, 140-147 (2008)
- Effects of protein subunits removal on the computed motions of partial 30S structures of the ribosome. Aimin Yan, Yongmei Wang, Andrezj Kloczkowski, Robert Jernigan, J. Chem. Theory & Computation 4(10, 1757-1767 (2008)
- Hydrodynamic interaction in polymer solutions simulated with dissipative particle dynamics, Wenhua Jiang, Jianhua Huang, Yongmei Wang, and Mohamed Laradji, J. Chem. Phys. 126, 044901 (2007)
- Pressure driven flow of polymer solutions in the nanoscale slit pores, Jaime. A. Millan, Wenhua Jiang, Mohamed Laradji, Yongmei Wang, J. Chem. Phys. 126, 124905 (2007)
- Dependence of the Critical Adsorption Point on Surface and Sequence Disorders for Self-Avoiding Walks Interacting with a Planar Surface. Jesse Ziebarth, Yongmei Wang, Alexey Polotsky, Mengbo Luo. Macromolecules 40, 3498-3504 (2007)
- Control of Aggregation of Nanoparticles by Double-Hydrophilic Block Copolymers: A Dissipative Particle Dynamics Study, Jianhua Huang, Yongmei Wang, J. Phys. Chem. B, 111, 7735-7741 (2007)
- Flow Control by Smart Nanofluidic Channels: A Dissipative Particle Dynamics Simulation. Jianhua Huang, Yongmei Wang, M. Laradji, Macromolecules, 39, 5546-5545 (2006)
- Molecular dynamic simulations of N-terminal receiver domain of NtrC reveal intrinsic conformational flexibility in the inactive state. Xiaohua Hu, Yongmei Wang, J. Biomolec. Struct. & Dynamic. 23, 485-580 (2006)
- Retention behaviors of block copolymers in liquid chromatography at the critical condition. W. Jiang, S. Khan, Y. Wang, Macromolecules 38, 7514-7520 (2005).
- The adsorption and partitioning of self-avoiding walk chains into pores from a bulk theta solution. J. Ziebarth, S. Orelli, Y. Wang, Polymer 46, 10450-10456 (2005).
- Comparison of tRNA motions in the free and ribosomal bound structures. Y. Wang, R. L. Jernigan, Biophysics 89, 3399-3409 (2005).
- A Computational Investigation of the Critical Condition Used in the Liquid Chromatography of Polymers, Scott Orelli, Wenhua Jiang, and Yongmei Wang. Macromolecules 37, 10073-10078 (2004).
- Thermodynamics and partitioning of homopolymers into a slit-a grand canonical Monte Carlo simulation study. W. Jiang, Y. Wang, J. Chem. Phys.121, 3905-3913 (2004).
- Confinement free energy and chain conformations of homopolymers confined between two repulsive walls. Y. Wang, J. Chem. Phys. 121, 3898-3904 (2004).
- Computer simulation studies on overlapping polymer chains confined in narrow channels. I. Teraoka, Y. Wang. Polymer 45, 3835-3843 (2004).
- Global ribosome motions revealed with elastic network model. Y. Wang, A. J. Rader, I. Bahar, R. L. Jernigan J. Struct. Biol. J. Struct. Biol. 147, 302-314 (2004).
- Partitioning of polymers into pores with surface interactions at dilute solution limit, Y. Wang, D. Howard, Y. Gong. Polymer 45, 313-320 (2004)
- Partitioning of polymers into pores near the critical adsorption point, Y. Gong, Y. Wang, Macromolecules 35, 7492-7498 (2002).
- Polymer chains in good solvent facing impenetrable walls: what is the distance to the wall in lattice Monte Carlo simulations, I. Teraoka, P. Cifra, Y. Wang, Colloids and Surfaces A: physiochemical and Engineering Aspect, 206, 299-303 (2002).
- Partitioning of bimodal polymer mixtures into a slit: effect of slit width, composition and pore-to-bulk volume ratio. Y. Wang, Q. Lin, P. Cifra, I. Teraoka, Colloids and Surfaces A: physiochemical and Engineering Aspect, 206, 305-312 (2002).
- Comparison of partitioning of a bimodal polymer mixture into micropores in good and q solvents: A Monte Carlo study. P. Cifra, Y. Wang, I. Teraoka, Macromolecules 35, 1446-1450 (2002).
- What is the distance to wall in the lattice simulations? I. Teraoka, P. Cfira, Y. Wang, Macromolecules 34, 7121-7126 (2001).
- Effective-medium Gaussian-chain theory for semidilute polymer solutions confined to a slit. I. Teraoka, Y. Wang. J. Chem. Phys. 115, 1105-1114 (2001).
- Lattice Monte Carlo simulation for the partitioning of a bimodal polymer mixture into a slit. Y. Wang, I. Teraoka, P. Cifra. Macromolecules 34, 127-133 (2001).
- Simulation of the random scission of C-C bonds in the initial stage of the thermal degradation of polyethylene. P. Doruker, Y. Wang, W. L. Mattice. Comput. Theor. Polym. Sci. 11, 155-166, (2001).
- Weak-to-strong penetration transition of macromolecules into a slit in theta solvent, P. Cifra, T. Bleha, Y. Wang, I. Teraka, J. Chem. Phys. 113, 8313-8318 (2000).
- Crossover from two- to three-dimensional contraction of polymer chains in semidilute solutions confined to a narrow slit. I. Teraoka, Y. Wang, Macromolecules 33, 6901-6903 (2000).
- Structures and thermodynamics of nondilute polymer solutions confined between two parallel plates. Y. Wang, I. Teraoka. Macromolecules 33, 3478-3484 (2000).
- Partitioning of polymers into slits at critical adsorption point. Y. Wang, Y. Gong, Polymer Prepr. (Am. Chem. Soc., Div. Polym. Chem.) 43(2), 1230-1231 (2002).
- Exchange kinetics under spherical geometry. Y. Wang, R. G. Diermeier, R. Rajagopalan. Langmuir 13, 2348 (1997).
- Computer simulation of semidilute polymer solutions in confined geometry: pore as a microscopic probe. Y. Wang, I. Teraoka. Macromolecules 30, 8473-8477 (1997).
- Simulation of self-assembly in solution by triblock copolymers with sticky blocks at their ends. M. Nguyen-Misra, S. Misra, Y. Wang, K. Rodrigues, W. L. Mattice. Prog. Colloid. & Polym. Sci. Prog. Colloid. & Polym. Sci. 103, 138-145 (1997).
- Monte Carlo simulations for micellar encapsulation. S. Talsania, Y. Wang, R. Rajagopalan, K. K. Mohanty. J. Colloid & Interf. Sci. 190, 92-103 (1997).
- Dynamic properties of homopolymer layers adsorbed on a solid surface. Y. Wang, R. Rajagopalan. J. Chem. Phys. 105, 696-705 (1996)
- Kinetics of detachment of homopolymers from a solid surface. Y. Wang, R. Rajagopalan, W. L. Mattice. Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 2504-2506 (1995).
- Exchange of chains between micelles of labeled Polystyrene-block-Polyoxyethylene, as monitored by nonradiative singlet energy transfer. Y. Wang, C. M. Kausch, M. Chun, R. P. Quirk, W. L. Mattice. Macromolecules 28, 904-911 (1995).
- The exchange kinetics of macromolecules adsorbed on a solid surface: A theoretical investigation. Y. Wang, R. Rajagopalan, W. L. Mattice. Macromolecules 28, 7058-7063 (1995).
- Adsorption of homopolymers on a solid surface: A comparison between Monte Carlo simulation and the Scheutjens-Fleer mean-field lattice theory. Y. Wang, W. L. Mattice. Langmuir 10, 2281-2288 (1994).
- Influence of chain stiffness on the micellization of block copolymer in a selective solvent as observed in Monte Carlo simulations. P. Adriani, Y. Wang, W. L. Mattice. J. Chem. Phys. 100, 7718-7721 (1994).
- Simulation of the adsorption of diblock copolymers at the interface of the two monomeric homopolymers. Y. Wang, W. L. Mattice. Polym. Prepr. (Am. Chem. Soc., Div. Polym. Chem.) 34(2), 462-463 (1993).
- Simulation of the formation of micelles by diblock copolymers under weak segregation. Y. Wang, W. L. Mattice, D. H. Napper. Langmuir 9, 66-70 (1993).
- Simulation of the adsorption of unsymmetric diblock copolymers at the interface between the two monomeric homopolymers. Y. Wang, Y. Li, W. L. Mattice. J. Chem. Phys. 98, 4068-4075 (1993).
- Simulation of the adsorption of symmetric diblock copolymers at the interface of the two monomeric homopolymers. Y. Wang, W. L. Mattice. J. Chem. Phys. 98, 9881-9887 (1993).
- A Monte Carlo study of the microphase separation transition in a diblock copolymer melt. R. Balaji, Y. Wang, M. D. Foster, W. L. Mattice. Comput. Polym. Sci. 3, 15-22 (1993).
- Pairwise interactions in the critical micelle concentrations of diblock copolymers. Y. Wang, W. L. Mattice, D. H. Napper. Colloid-Polymer Interactions, edited by P. Dubin and P. Tong. ACS Symposium Series 532, Chapter 5 (1993).
- Detection of the rate of exchange of chains between micelles formed by diblock copolymers in aqueous solution. Y. Wang, R. Balaji, R. P. Quirk, W. L. Mattice. Polymer Bulletin 28, 333-338 (1992).
- Intramolecular vs. intermolecular formation of bityrosine upon photoreaction of poly(L-tyrosine) in dilute aqueous solution. Y. Wang, W. L. Mattice. Polymer Bulletin 28, 345-349 (1992).
- Simulation of the self-assembly of symmetric triblock copolymers in dilute solution. Y. Wang, W. L. Mattice, D. H. Napper. Macromolecules 25, 4073-4077 (1992).