Faculty and Staff Profiles
- Memphis Business Index: Monthly Survey. - The Commercial Appeal, the Memphis Branch of the St. Louis Federal Reserve and the University of Memphis -   - 2005-2010
- The National Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Is the Future Now?” - U.S. State Department Title VIII -   - 2010-2011
- “Did the Recent Housing Boom Signal the Global Financial Crisis?” Southern Economic Journal, 78,3: 999-1018. (2012) With Saktinil Roy.
- “What is Really Common in the Run-up to Banking Crises?” Economics Letters, 113 (2011) 211-214. With Saktinil Roy.
- “From Peg to Float: Exchange Market Pressure and
Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic,” (2011) Review
of International Economics, 19(1), 93-108. With Gennady Lyakir.
- “Using Extraneous Information to Analyze
Monetary Policy in Transition Economies.”
With William T. Gavin. Journal of
International Money and Finance, 28 (2009) 868-879.
- Inflation Targeting in Armenia: Monetary Policy in Transition,” Comparative Economic Studies 50,3:
421-437. (2008). With King
Banaian and Grigor Sargsyan.
- "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment: Prelude to Crisis?" (2006) Economic Systems, 30: 207-230. With Saktinil Roy.
- "Banking in Central Europe During the Protomarket Period: Developments and Emerging Issues." In Development and Reform of the Financial System in Central Europe. John P. Bonin and Istvan Szekely, editors. (Hampshire, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd., 1994).
- "Post‑Privatization Issues in Central Europe," in East-Central Europe in Transition, Compendium of Papers presented to the Joint Economic Committee of the U.S. Congress, (Washington, D.C.: USGPO, 1994).
- "Determinants of Productivity in Central Europe during Economic Transition." In Planning, Shortage and Transition, Eric Maskin and Andras Simonovits (Eds.), (Cambridge MA: MIT Press, 2000).
- "Russian Financial Transition: The Development of Institutions and markets for Growth," in Russia's Uncertain Economic Future, A Compendium of Papers submitted to the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States, (Washington, D.C.: USGPO, 2002).